Friday 13 July 2012

Ayers Rock-Uluru (Australia)

Ayers Rock is also called Uluru.It is from aboriginal language.The aboriginal people manage this place together with white people. It is a very nice place to go.The huge rock in the desert is amazing. It looks so different at different time during a day. I was lucky to see the sunset and sunrise there. I traveled with another friend. We had some wonderful time. We even felt that it seemed we were living there and doing things together. There some woods around the rock. Looks awesome! Just got some pictures here. That is definitely one place I recommend to go if you travel around Australia. Just awesome! I saw the water hole that the aboriginal people used to get water from. If you got a chance to go to Australia, don't miss this one! It could be a romantic place,also!
My website: www.weliveahealthylife.com








I also got a few tips for you, if you want to travel to Ayers Rock.

1.Bring some warm clothes with you, if you want to go there in winter (now), I ve heard that people were frozen to death at winter night because of the huge temperature difference.

2.You can join a tour locally. I had a three-day tour. It cost me A$380 in 2010.I think the price is going up now. You may check all the details from Lonely Planet,my favorite travelling guide book.

3.If you are living in Sydney, just don't go to the physical bookstore to buy lonely planet (I don't know if it is the same in other city in Australia). I found people relabeled the price and make it even much higher than the printed price. That's unbelievable. I bought my several lonely planet guide books on Amazon.com. They are much cheaper.I made a link upwards, if you want one, click the link to amazon.

4. Drink water as much as you can. It doesn't look like a desert, but it is very dry. The temperature is around 35 C during daytime over the year. So just drink a lot of water.

5.Keep an eye on toilet as you may drink too much water and find that sometimes it is impossible to find a real toilet.Whenever you see a toilet, use it if you can.

6.Don't take pictures of the aboriginal people without their permission.If you do so, you will probably offend them as they believe a snapshot will take their soul away. Just be careful about that!

Hope you enjoy the trip! Any questions, just leave a comment, I will try to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment